Fully Funded New Fitness Concept, Looking for a Passionate Co-Founder
–Opportunity Now Closed–
Later this year, we’re launching a new fitness concept into the UK that is better than CrossFit, Les Mills, Zumba and Soul Cycle. Impossible? If you think so, this opportunity is not for you. But if you see opportunities to improve the fitness industry all around you, then read on.
We’re the business support and the money. You’re the passionate fitness leader of the movement.
You are an inspirational, stylish and ambitious coach that understands what motivates, connects and includes people in fitness and what doesn’t. You see opportunities everywhere to improve the fitness industry and have experience as either a CrossFit, Les Mills or Soul Cycle instructor/coach. You create a loyal following wherever you coach, and you are a social media ninja. You can also see the direction the industry is going and what a post-COVID19 fitness industry looks like.
The opportunity involves opening and managing the first gym. We want your input on design, format, branding and on scouting locations. You’ll open, launch and manage the first location including delivering classes and building your team, all with an eye to expansion. You will receive strong encouragement and support from us to systemise early.
In return you’ll receive a large percentage of the business and be named a co-founder. You do not need to invest, we are fully funding this.
- You must be at least 18 and have UK residency or citizenship
- Have experience as a CrossFit, Les Mills or Soul Cycle coach/instructor
- Track record of growing memberships and class numbers
- Want to lead a fitness movement
- You’re based in London or the Home Counties and
- Not be disqualified as a company director.
If that’s you, Apply below by attaching:
- Your CV; and
- A cover letter of less than one page, that describes how you think CrossFit, Les Mills and/or Soul Cycle could be 2X better.
Confidentiality of applications is guaranteed – we will not contact references or workplaces without asking you.
Back to seed opportunities